Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well Vise Block KAC SR25, LR-308 Polymer
The wheeler Engineering Delta series magazine well vise block is designed to hold any large frame AR lower on your Tipton Best Gun Vise, or directly mounted to a bench. The block uses the magazine catch to secure the lower. The vise block has 180 degrees of rotation in 7 degree increments. There is also a built in hammer stop to protect your lower while adjusting and function testing triggers. The block is constructed of durable, solvent resistant polymer to withstand years of use. The block also features a bolt servicing portion that will lock onto the bolt to remove and replace the extractor pin. The block can also be removed from the base and clamped into a standard bench vise like a traditional block.
- Works with KAC SR25 and LR-308 Lower receivers
- Fits Tipton Best Gun Vise
- Can be directly mounted to a bench
- 180 degrees of adjustment
- Integrated hammer stop
- Extractor pin servicing portion
- Durable, solvent resistant polymer
Note: This block is designed for general cleaning and general maintenance, it will not work for removing or installing barrels, handguards, or other accessories that require large amounts of torque for proper installation.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.060 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
JP Enterprises Tuned and Polished Buffer Spring AR-10, LR-308
KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent
$8.99 - $46.49
Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit
$9.49List Price: $11.99 Save $2.50 (21%)
Bob Allen Shotgun Case Nylon
$18.99 - $19.99
Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 308 Winchester 178 Grain Boat...
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet Molds
Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Hinge Pin Snap Ring AR-15
Norma USA Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Sierra...
$29.99 - $279.99
Geissele Barrel Nut Wrench AR-15, LR-308
DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308
Chip McCormick Power Mag Plus Magazine with Base Pad 1911...
PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 5.56x45mm