"Wilderness Survival, 2nd Edition" Book by Gregory J. Davenport
About the Author: Gregory Davenport is a former USAF Survival Instructor and the founding member of Simply Survival, a wilderness education program based in Stevenson, Washington. He has consulted or appeared on 48 Hours, BBC, NBC Nightly News, CBS News, ABC PrimeTime Thursday, and Outdoor Life Network.
Date of Publication: 2006
Number of Pages: 192
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
About the Author: Gregory Davenport is the author of Wilderness Living (0-8117-2993-1) and the series Greg Davenport's Books for the Wilderness. A former USAF Survival Instructor, he is the founding member of Simply Survival, a wilderness education program based in Stevenson, Washington. He has consulted or appeared on 48 Hours, BBC, NBC Nightly News, CBS News, ABC PrimeTime Thursday, and Outdoor Life Network.
Notes: 15 black and white photos, 100 illustrations, paperback, 5 1/2" x 8 1/4", 2nd edition
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.750 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- "SAS Survival Guide" Pocket Edition Book by John Wiseman
- "Advanced Bush Craft" Book by Dave Canterbur
- Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Land Navigation" DVD
- "Build The Perfect Bug Out Survival Skill" Book by Creek Stewart
- "Tools For Survival" Book By James Wesley Rawles
Panteao "Make Ready to Survive: Signaling for Rescue" DVD
Clearance Save $9.21 (51%)