DynaTek Bore Coat 1 oz and Alcohol Cleaner 1 oz Aluminum Canister
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 223 WSSM, 243 WSSM, 500 S&W Magnum... $3.89 Select Options
- Tactical Solutions Belt Holster Ambidextrous Ruger Mark I,... $23.99 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Pearce Grip Extension Taurus PT709, PT740 Polymer Black... $9.49 Available
- Lyman Flash Hole Uniformer Tool... $13.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 38 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $1.99 Available
- Real Avid ZipWire Pistol Cleaning Brush and Jag .45 Caliber... $4.49 Available
- DPMS Pipe Cleaners for AR-15, LR-308 Gas Tube Package of 20... $4.99 Available
- Tetra Gun Grease 1 oz Tube... $4.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Millett Tactical DMS Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm... $214.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357 and 9mm Luger 8 x 32... $2.58 Available
In rifles Dyna-Bore Coat will stop or greatly reduce jacket foul. It will greatly reduce powder fouling, allowing the shooter to shoot longer strings without cleaning. It will also allow the shooter to shoot different types and brands of bullets during load development without cleaning. Cleaning is done with patches and solvent only. An average of 3 wet patches and 3 dry patches will clean the majority of treated barrels, even after strings of over 800 rounds.
In handguns Dyna-Bore Coat does for handgun bores what it does for rifles. It also makes lead fouling much easier and faster to clean. It also allows the shooter to run lead and jacketed bullets interchangeably.
In shotguns it eliminates or drastically reduces plastic wad fouling in the bore. Clean-up can be done in most cases with nothing more than a dry bore mop.
In closed breach black powder muzzle loaders using pellets and 209 primers, Dyna-Bore Coat eliminates the carbon ring build-up and allows the shooter to fire for prolonged periods without stopping to clean. Some testing has gone as long as 4,000 rounds without cleaning. It eliminates the plastic fouling in the bore caused by sabots. It also reduces leading and makes it easier to clean.
Technical Information: DynaTek Bore Coat
Note: (from manufacturer) Dyna-Bore Coating will have no effect on velocity, point of impact, or group size. If the barrel is a dog to start with, it will still be a dog after applying Dyna-Bore Coating. But it will the easiest cleaning dog you've ever owned.