DynaTek Bore Coat 1 oz and Alcohol Cleaner 1 oz Aluminum Canister
In rifles Dyna-Bore Coat will stop or greatly reduce jacket foul. It will greatly reduce powder fouling, allowing the shooter to shoot longer strings without cleaning. It will also allow the shooter to shoot different types and brands of bullets during load development without cleaning. Cleaning is done with patches and solvent only. An average of 3 wet patches and 3 dry patches will clean the majority of treated barrels, even after strings of over 800 rounds.
In handguns Dyna-Bore Coat does for handgun bores what it does for rifles. It also makes lead fouling much easier and faster to clean. It also allows the shooter to run lead and jacketed bullets interchangeably.
In shotguns it eliminates or drastically reduces plastic wad fouling in the bore. Clean-up can be done in most cases with nothing more than a dry bore mop.
In closed breach black powder muzzle loaders using pellets and 209 primers, Dyna-Bore Coat eliminates the carbon ring build-up and allows the shooter to fire for prolonged periods without stopping to clean. Some testing has gone as long as 4,000 rounds without cleaning. It eliminates the plastic fouling in the bore caused by sabots. It also reduces leading and makes it easier to clean.
Technical Information: DynaTek Bore Coat
Note: (from manufacturer) Dyna-Bore Coating will have no effect on velocity, point of impact, or group size. If the barrel is a dog to start with, it will still be a dog after applying Dyna-Bore Coating. But it will the easiest cleaning dog you've ever owned.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 28 to 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $0.72
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain... $47.99 - $383.99 View More Options
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush... $3.52 - $13.49 View More Options
- Baker Bore Cleaning Solvent and Gun Oil Bottle 8 oz... $7.19 - $7.89 View More Options
- Winchester PDX1 Defender Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 3/4 oz... $7.69 - $139.99 View More Options
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $79.99
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $33.49
- Tubb Final Finish Bore Lapping System 303 Caliber... $34.99
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO S2W Contour... Add to Cart for Price
- Hornady Reloading Brass 416 Rigby Brass Box of 20... $44.49
- Possum Hollow Bore Guide #5 Browning A-Bolt, Remington, Ruger,... $17.79
- Possum Hollow Solvent Port 27 to 30 Caliber... $7.79