DynaTek Bore Coat 1 oz and Alcohol Cleaner 1 oz Aluminum Canister
In rifles Dyna-Bore Coat will stop or greatly reduce jacket foul. It will greatly reduce powder fouling, allowing the shooter to shoot longer strings without cleaning. It will also allow the shooter to shoot different types and brands of bullets during load development without cleaning. Cleaning is done with patches and solvent only. An average of 3 wet patches and 3 dry patches will clean the majority of treated barrels, even after strings of over 800 rounds.
In handguns Dyna-Bore Coat does for handgun bores what it does for rifles. It also makes lead fouling much easier and faster to clean. It also allows the shooter to run lead and jacketed bullets interchangeably.
In shotguns it eliminates or drastically reduces plastic wad fouling in the bore. Clean-up can be done in most cases with nothing more than a dry bore mop.
In closed breach black powder muzzle loaders using pellets and 209 primers, Dyna-Bore Coat eliminates the carbon ring build-up and allows the shooter to fire for prolonged periods without stopping to clean. Some testing has gone as long as 4,000 rounds without cleaning. It eliminates the plastic fouling in the bore caused by sabots. It also reduces leading and makes it easier to clean.
Technical Information: DynaTek Bore Coat
Note: (from manufacturer) Dyna-Bore Coating will have no effect on velocity, point of impact, or group size. If the barrel is a dog to start with, it will still be a dog after applying Dyna-Bore Coating. But it will the easiest cleaning dog you've ever owned.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- RWS R10 Match Heavy Airgun Pellets 8.2 Grain Flat Nose Tin of... $14.99 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 20 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $3.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $3.69 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM9, CW9, K9, MK9, P9, PM9 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 8 x 32 Thread Cotton... $3.01 - $3.99 Select Options
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 24 to 26 Caliber 8... $6.29 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner with Dyna Glide Plus 12 oz... $10.74 Available
- Timney Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X with Safety 1-1/2 to 4... $128.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Slotted Tip 22 to 284 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $1.59 Available
- Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 100... $22.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6.5... $6.19 Available