DynaTek Bore Coat 1 oz and Alcohol Cleaner 1 oz Aluminum Canister
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 35 to 38 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 30 to 35 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 17 Caliber 8 x 32 Female... $1.59 Available
- Tipton Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 6.5mm, 264 Caliber to 8mm, 323... $3.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 20, 204 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $2.19 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 45-70 Government... $10.79 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 140... $25.99 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
In rifles Dyna-Bore Coat will stop or greatly reduce jacket foul. It will greatly reduce powder fouling, allowing the shooter to shoot longer strings without cleaning. It will also allow the shooter to shoot different types and brands of bullets during load development without cleaning. Cleaning is done with patches and solvent only. An average of 3 wet patches and 3 dry patches will clean the majority of treated barrels, even after strings of over 800 rounds.
In handguns Dyna-Bore Coat does for handgun bores what it does for rifles. It also makes lead fouling much easier and faster to clean. It also allows the shooter to run lead and jacketed bullets interchangeably.
In shotguns it eliminates or drastically reduces plastic wad fouling in the bore. Clean-up can be done in most cases with nothing more than a dry bore mop.
In closed breach black powder muzzle loaders using pellets and 209 primers, Dyna-Bore Coat eliminates the carbon ring build-up and allows the shooter to fire for prolonged periods without stopping to clean. Some testing has gone as long as 4,000 rounds without cleaning. It eliminates the plastic fouling in the bore caused by sabots. It also reduces leading and makes it easier to clean.
Technical Information: DynaTek Bore Coat
Note: (from manufacturer) Dyna-Bore Coating will have no effect on velocity, point of impact, or group size. If the barrel is a dog to start with, it will still be a dog after applying Dyna-Bore Coating. But it will the easiest cleaning dog you've ever owned.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.