DynaTek Bore Coat 1 oz and Alcohol Cleaner 1 oz Aluminum Canister
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 35 to 38 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $2.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain... $48.99 - $389.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 28 to 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $1.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 100 Grain... $16.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Blemished Match Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $21.49 Available
- BlackHawk Mountain Sling... $14.99 Available
In rifles Dyna-Bore Coat will stop or greatly reduce jacket foul. It will greatly reduce powder fouling, allowing the shooter to shoot longer strings without cleaning. It will also allow the shooter to shoot different types and brands of bullets during load development without cleaning. Cleaning is done with patches and solvent only. An average of 3 wet patches and 3 dry patches will clean the majority of treated barrels, even after strings of over 800 rounds.
In handguns Dyna-Bore Coat does for handgun bores what it does for rifles. It also makes lead fouling much easier and faster to clean. It also allows the shooter to run lead and jacketed bullets interchangeably.
In shotguns it eliminates or drastically reduces plastic wad fouling in the bore. Clean-up can be done in most cases with nothing more than a dry bore mop.
In closed breach black powder muzzle loaders using pellets and 209 primers, Dyna-Bore Coat eliminates the carbon ring build-up and allows the shooter to fire for prolonged periods without stopping to clean. Some testing has gone as long as 4,000 rounds without cleaning. It eliminates the plastic fouling in the bore caused by sabots. It also reduces leading and makes it easier to clean.
Technical Information: DynaTek Bore Coat
Note: (from manufacturer) Dyna-Bore Coating will have no effect on velocity, point of impact, or group size. If the barrel is a dog to start with, it will still be a dog after applying Dyna-Bore Coating. But it will the easiest cleaning dog you've ever owned.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.