DynaTek Bore Coat 1 oz and Alcohol Cleaner 1 oz Aluminum Canister
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 22 Long Rifle Stainless Steel... $26.99 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 24 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 50 Caliber 11" x 5-1/2" x 7"... $16.99 Available
- Blue Wonder Gun Cleaner and Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz Tube... $8.29 Available
- KG KG-1 Carbon Remover 4 oz... $6.29 Available
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
- KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $10.49 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 20 Caliber 38" Nylon Coated 5 x 40... $33.99 Available
- Wolff Extra Power Firing Pin Spring Remington 700 Short Action... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #12 (22 Hornet, 22... $6.29 Available
- Dewey Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 20 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread Cotton... $3.09 Available
- RCBS Little Dandy Powder Measure Rotor #10... $11.99 Available
In rifles Dyna-Bore Coat will stop or greatly reduce jacket foul. It will greatly reduce powder fouling, allowing the shooter to shoot longer strings without cleaning. It will also allow the shooter to shoot different types and brands of bullets during load development without cleaning. Cleaning is done with patches and solvent only. An average of 3 wet patches and 3 dry patches will clean the majority of treated barrels, even after strings of over 800 rounds.
In handguns Dyna-Bore Coat does for handgun bores what it does for rifles. It also makes lead fouling much easier and faster to clean. It also allows the shooter to run lead and jacketed bullets interchangeably.
In shotguns it eliminates or drastically reduces plastic wad fouling in the bore. Clean-up can be done in most cases with nothing more than a dry bore mop.
In closed breach black powder muzzle loaders using pellets and 209 primers, Dyna-Bore Coat eliminates the carbon ring build-up and allows the shooter to fire for prolonged periods without stopping to clean. Some testing has gone as long as 4,000 rounds without cleaning. It eliminates the plastic fouling in the bore caused by sabots. It also reduces leading and makes it easier to clean.
Technical Information: DynaTek Bore Coat
Note: (from manufacturer) Dyna-Bore Coating will have no effect on velocity, point of impact, or group size. If the barrel is a dog to start with, it will still be a dog after applying Dyna-Bore Coating. But it will the easiest cleaning dog you've ever owned.