DynaTek Bore Coat 1 oz and Alcohol Cleaner 1 oz Aluminum Canister
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 22 Long Rifle Stainless Steel... $26.99 Select Options
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 20 Caliber 38" Nylon Coated 5 x 40... $33.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Long Range Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter)... $52.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Liquid Cold Blue Kit... $12.99 Available
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $19.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 140 Grain... $29.49 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #12 Gloss... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch-Up Pen Gloss... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold FX-II Rifle Scope 6x 36mm... $299.99 - $349.99 Select Options
- Burris 30mm Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings Matte... $63.70 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 25-06 Remington... $18.29 - $328.99 Select Options
In rifles Dyna-Bore Coat will stop or greatly reduce jacket foul. It will greatly reduce powder fouling, allowing the shooter to shoot longer strings without cleaning. It will also allow the shooter to shoot different types and brands of bullets during load development without cleaning. Cleaning is done with patches and solvent only. An average of 3 wet patches and 3 dry patches will clean the majority of treated barrels, even after strings of over 800 rounds.
In handguns Dyna-Bore Coat does for handgun bores what it does for rifles. It also makes lead fouling much easier and faster to clean. It also allows the shooter to run lead and jacketed bullets interchangeably.
In shotguns it eliminates or drastically reduces plastic wad fouling in the bore. Clean-up can be done in most cases with nothing more than a dry bore mop.
In closed breach black powder muzzle loaders using pellets and 209 primers, Dyna-Bore Coat eliminates the carbon ring build-up and allows the shooter to fire for prolonged periods without stopping to clean. Some testing has gone as long as 4,000 rounds without cleaning. It eliminates the plastic fouling in the bore caused by sabots. It also reduces leading and makes it easier to clean.
Technical Information: DynaTek Bore Coat
Note: (from manufacturer) Dyna-Bore Coating will have no effect on velocity, point of impact, or group size. If the barrel is a dog to start with, it will still be a dog after applying Dyna-Bore Coating. But it will the easiest cleaning dog you've ever owned.