GG&G FLT Bolt On Extra-Extended Low Profile Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with Integral 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Kleen-Bore 1-Piece Saf-T-Clad Cleaning Rod 22 to 45 Caliber... $12.29 Available
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $38.99 Available
- EGW AR-10, LR-308 Muzzle Thread Protector 5/8"-24 Thread... $15.29 Available
- Otis Micro Lens Cleaning Kit... $11.79 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #16 (30 Luger, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $7.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $13.29 Available
- U.S. Optics Anti-Cant Device Picatinny and Weaver Style Bases... $95.00 Available
- ASP Battery CR123A PTC Lithium with Plastic Link Case Pack of... $7.65 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set with Taper Crimp 9mm Luger... $52.99 Available
- ERGO F93 PRO Stock Strike Plate Aluminum Matte... $16.00 Available
- ERGO F93 PRO Stock Rubber Buttpad Black... $12.00 Available
- JP Enterprises Top Picatinny Rail Fits JP Enterprises Modular... $69.99 - $90.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.380 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.