American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Ruger 10/22 Rifles" DVD
- Mission First Tactical Magazine Coupler AR-15, Ruger Mini-14... $11.99 Select Options
- Walther Tactical Pro Flashlight LED Bulb Aluminum Black... $27.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington 20-Round Polymer... $9.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $9.22 Available
- Volquartsen Extended Bolt Handle and Recoil Spring Assembly... $36.99 Available
- Choate Ventilated Handguard Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30 Synthetic... $14.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 40-Round Black... $18.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Flatline Ops Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22... $11.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- LaserLyte Laser Bore Sight... $54.99 Select Options
- Bushnell Ultra Compact Tripod Window Mount Black... $17.99 Available
- "Propellant Profiles - Fifth Edition" Book by Wolf Publishing... $33.49 Available
- Command Arms ML556 Magazine Loader AR-15, Ruger Mini-14 223... $11.49 Available
Teaches you how to get the most out of your 10/22. Includes: Complete disassembly, reassembly, step by step design and function, and tricks to ensure that you keep your gun performing at its best. The inner workings of the clever rotary magazine are revealed along with how to disassemble and clean it. Customize your rifle as we examine and demonstrate a number of accessories, including heavy target barrels, muzzle brakes, aftermarket magazines, custom stocks and a rare demonstration of a 10/22 "Gattling Gun" kit.
Technical Information: AGI Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Ruger 10/22 Rifles"
Host/Producer: American Gunsmithing Institute
Running Time: 81 Minutes
Release Date: Date
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.