Crimson Trace Lasergrips provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Installation can be done in a matter of minutes because Crimson Trace Lasergrips install exactly like factory grips. In the front activation models, Instant activation occurs due to pressure applied by your fingers to the switch located on the forward side of the grip. Equipped with a master On/Off switch, Crimson Trace Laser Grips save battery and allows use of the firearm without laser. Lasergrips produce a 1/2" dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in use life.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register you Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
Note: The LG-404G green laser sight for 1911 pistols combines Crimson Trace's celebrated Lasergrips platform with the visible advantages of green laser technology. Using the smallest laser green laser diode available, the LG-404G emits a powerful green beam yet still provides over two hours of run time on (4) #2016 batteries
- Activation: Front - Instinctive
- Battery Type: Red Govt' Commander/Red Officer Defender=CR2032 3V Lithium (2); LG-404G (Green Officer/Defender model) uses #2016 Lithium (4).
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Master On/Off: Yes
- Material: Polymer
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- Gov't, Commander Models fit full-size 1911 and 1991A single stack frames with 3-1/16" grip screw spacing.
- Officer, Defender Models fit compact-size 1911 frames with 2-11/16" grip screw spacing.
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Not compatible with ambidextrous safety
- Qualifies for free batteries for life from Crimson Trace
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.