Crimson Trace Laserguards provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Available with a red or green laser, these front activation models activate when you naturally grip the firearm and apply pressure to the forward portion of the grip. Laserguards produce a 1/2" dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in use life for red lasers and two hours for green lasers.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries each year for life when you register your Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
- Battery Type:
- Red Laser: CR2032 3V Lithium (2)
- Green Laser: CR2 3V Lithium (1)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours (red), 2 hours (green)
- Master On/Off: Yes
- Material: Polymer
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- XD, XDM Fits Springfield XD & XDM full size models. Does NOT fit Tactical (5") and Service (4") XD with single notch in accessory rail.
- XDS Fits Springfield XDS 45 only.
- Batteries included
- CR2 battery used in green laserguards do not qualify for free batteries for life program
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Crimson Trace Laserguards are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.