Crimson Trace Lasergrips Beretta 92, 96 Black
- Arredondo Extended Magazine Base Pad with Spring +3... $21.99 Available
- AimShot Laser Bore Sight 223 Remington Diode Module... $29.99 Available
- AimShot 243, 308 Winchester, 7mm-08, 260 Remington Arbor for... $9.99 Available
- PRI Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $66.99 Available
- Marble's Sporting Rear Sight Carbine-Style 1-7/8" Long Blade... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Crimson Trace Lasergrips provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Installation can be done in a matter of minutes because Crimson Trace Lasergrips install exactly like factory grips. The wrap around model lasergrips activate when pressure is applied to the side of the grip, offering a solution to shooters with different shooting styles. In the front activation models, Instant activation occurs due to pressure applied by your fingers to the switch located on the forward side of the grip. Rear activation models activate instantaneously due to pressure applied by the palm of your strong hand to the rearward side of the laser grip. Equipped with a master On/Off switch, Crimson Trace Laser Grips save battery and allows use of the firearm without laser. Lasergrips produce a 1/2" dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in use life.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register you Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.