Crimson Trace Laserguards provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Installation can be done in a matter of minutes and provides a custom fit over the trigger guard of your pistol. In the front activation models, instant activation occurs due to pressure applied by your fingers to the switch located on the forward side of the grip. Lasergaurds produce a 1/2" dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in use life.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register you Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
- Activation: Front - Instinctive
- Battery Type: 1/3N Lithium (1) or 357 Silver Oxide (2)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Master On/Off: No
- Material: Polymer
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Not compatible with ambidextrous safety
- Qualifies for free batteries for life from Crimson Trace
Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.