The LG-443 fits Glock's slimline 42 (380 ACP) and 43 (9mm Luger) by securing firmly around the trigger guard. The Laserguard features Instinctive Activation, which allows the user to activate the laser by simply gripping the pistol in a normal firing grip. User-installed in moments, the LG-443 series is also fully user-adjustable for windage and elevation.
Models with the Blade Tech IWB holster include an ambidextrous inside the waistband holster compatible with the Glock 43 and Laserguard combination.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register your Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
- Activation: Front - Instinctive
- Battery Type: 1/3N Lithium (1) or 357 Silver Oxide (2)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Master On/Off: No
- Material: Polymer
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Qualifies for free batteries for life from Crimson Trace
Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.