Wolff Hammer Spring Pack Walther PPK/S Reduced Power
- Walther Magazine PPK/S 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel Nickel... $28.99 Available
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring Walther PPK/S... $7.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Available
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 90 Grain... $18.29 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack with TYPE-2 Reduced Power... $18.99 Available
- Kimber Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 9mm Luger 9-Round... $36.99 Available
- Wolff Trigger Rebound Spring S&W J, K, L, N-Frame 11 lb... $6.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leightning L3 Earmuffs (NRR 30 dB) Black... $25.49 Available
- RCBS Deluxe Scale Check Weights 510.5 Grains... $49.99 Available
- Blade-Tech Nano Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $50.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- XS Express Night Sight Set Walther PPK, PPKS, TPH Matte... $81.00 Available
Fits: Walther PP, PPK, PPKS, and P-38, 7.65mm and 9mm (.380 caliber)
Intallation: Requires disassembly and reassembly of the pistol
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.