Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 147 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- MTM Survivor Ammo Can Plastic Black... $22.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $33.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $9.99 - $143.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $26.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Due to limited supplies of 9mm +P+ brass in the industry, Buffalo Bore has been forced to use 9mm +P brass when loading their 9mm +P+ ammunition. Ammunition will be head-stamped +P or +P+ but is in fact +P+ loads.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 9mm +P+ Ammunition:
All Buffalo Bore 9mm +P and +P+ ammunition is loaded with flash suppressed powder so you won't be blinded if you have to drop the hammer in low light. Over 90% of all shootings are in low light, so flashed suppressed powder can be a life saver as no one wants to be blind after they fire one shot in a real critical situation.
There is such a variety of 9mm pistols in public use that we will not determine what guns are compatible with which 9mm loads. It is up to you to determine the compatibility of any ammo with your particular pistols.
Check out the below velocities that we shot with our ammo in several modern pistols. We don't believe that test barrels are a very real way of determining the true velocities of ammo out of real guns. So, as with all of our ammo, we use real firearms to determine real velocities. Note that the longest barrel did not generate the highest velocities with any load. This suggests that there are a lot more factors involved with velocities in internal ballistics than just barrel length.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.