Burris 30mm Signature Standard Rings Matte Extra-High
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $32.49 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100... $109.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $27.99 - $221.99 Select Options
- Nosler Varmageddon Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 55... $15.49 - $33.99 Select Options
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 246 Diameter Steel... $14.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 292 Diameter Steel... $14.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent 32 oz Liquid... $14.99 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Neck Sizer Die 260 Remington... $54.99 Available
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 260 Remington... $69.99 Available
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $14.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Style: Dovetail front, windage adjustable rear
Ring Diameter: 30mm
Ring Height: .420" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.