JP Enterprises Recoil Eliminator Muzzle Brake 3/4"-28 Thread 1.00" Taper
JP Recoil Eliminators allow faster sight recovery and one of the highest levels of recoil reduction possible by harnessing the expanding gasses that are generated when the bullet leaves the muzzle. By directing these gasses against an opposing baffle surface, a forward thrust is generated which counteracts the recoil impulse of the weapon. This break is designed to be fit by a gunsmith to a specific barrel, does not include a jam nut or crush washer.
Fit: JP Recoil Eliminator for Bull Barrels
Threads: 3/4-28 TPI
Outside Diameter: 1.00"
Material: Black Oxide Carbon Steel
- Gasses are directed up and to the sides so shooter is not exposed to the concussion.
- Due to the shape, no dust is thrown up when shooting prone or off a bipod.
- Made from 4130 aircraft grade structural steel tubing.
- Designed for custom applications, gunsmithing required.
- 3/4"-28 TPI is suitable for the full range of bore diameters, but required for bore sizes beyond .400". The 1.00" outside diameter will accommodate the heavy bull barrels common among long-range varmint rifles including, but not limited to, the M15 and AR10-type rifles. The JPRE-9 has a final exit hole of .281" and will accommodate bores up to .243/6mm. The final exit hole of the JPRE-9 can be enlarged to accommodate bores up to .500".
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
DPMS Crush Washer AR-15
Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 338 Diameter
Sale$3.99Save $1.20 (23%)
Hornady 007 Single Stage Press Auto Primer Feeder Arm
Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 338...