Parker Velocity Compound Bow Package Right Hand 50-70 lb 26"-31" Draw Length Realtree Advantage Timber Camo
- Extreme Parallel Split Limbs
- High Performance Single Cam
- Field Ready Outfitters Package
The Parker Velocity stands up to its name with blister speed reaching 315 fps. as a result of the high performance velocity single cam system and Parallel split limb design that showcases the Fulcrum limb pocket system. This versatile bow can be adjusted from 26" to 31" draw length (modules included) and can be adjusted from 50-70 lbs. of draw weight. Forgiving brace height and smooth draw make the velocity a truly great shooting bow that will keep you at the range longer and bring those groups tighter and tighter.
- Extreme parallel limb design
- Slim 2-piece dark walnut grip
- Deluxe tunable string suppressor
- Roller cable guard
- Split limbs with fulcrum system
- High performance single cam w/ 26"-31" modules
- Adjustable draw stop for solid back wall
- Micro-lite vented limb pockets
- IBO Speed Rating: 315 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 30.125"
- Mass Weight: 4.15 lbs
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7.25"
- Draw Length Range: 26" to 31"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Single
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Realtree Advantage Timber
- String Material: Premium Stone Mountain Tri-Color
- 3-Pin Fiber Optic Sight
- Parker 4-Arrow Detachable Quiver
- Whicker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- Peep Sight and Tubing
- Brass Nock-point
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.