Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 12 Gauge Bore or 16 Gauge Chamber 5/16 x 27 Thread Bronze
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357... $3.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Tactical Pull Through Replacement Bore Brush 223... $2.09 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 10 Gauge Bore or 12 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $17.99 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 223 Remington AR-15 8... $4.39 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun ... $12.45 - $17.79 Select Options
- Tipton Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 5/16 x 27 Thread Package of 3... $6.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $15.49 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357 and 9mm Luger 8 x 32... $3.19 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush 40 Caliber and 10mm 8 x 32... $3.19 Available
Technical Information: Dewey "No Harm" Bore Brush
Core Material: Brass
Core End: Looped
Bristle Material: Bronze
|Gun Type||Caliber/Gauge||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Male|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Male|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16 x 27||Male|
Note: Nylon brushes are designed for use with harsh solvents or polished bores.
Shipping Weight: 0.042 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.