Crosman PCP Challenger Competition Air Rifle .177 Caliber Polymer Stock Black with Sights
- RWS 54 Magnum Air Rifle 22 Caliber Wood Stock Blue Barrel with... $649.99 Available
- RWS 460 Magnum Air Rifle 22 Caliber Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $629.99 Available
- RWS 54 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $629.99 Available
- Walther 1250 Dominator Air Rifle 22 Caliber Black Polymer... $829.99 Special Order
- Walther 1250 Dominator Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Polymer... $829.99 Special Order
- RWS 460 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $629.99 Special Order
- Crosman Hunting Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Intermount Scope Base 3/8" Dovetail Benjamin and... $15.99 Available
- Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air... $249.99 Available
- ADCO E-Dot Compact Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 3 MOA Dot with... $84.99 Special Order
The Challenger PCP still has an the same adjustable stock and ambidextrous bolt handle that made the Challenger 2000 so popular, but now includes a patented integral locking mechanism. as well. Additionally, this completely re-designe rifle includes a two-stage, match grade, adjustable trigger and a Lothar Walther barrel for unsurpassed accuracy. The gun comes equipped with the ability to operate on either CO2 or compressed air, using Crosman's highly successful PCP platform.
Combine all of this with a visible pressure gauge and user friendly loading port, and the Challenger PCP becomes a gun that all competition shooters, young and old, can be proficient with in any shooting event. Only from Crosman, the world leader in airgun innovation since 1923.
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Overall Length: 41.5"
- Ammunition: .177 Pellets
- Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
- Safety: Automatic
- Max Muzzle Velocity: 530 fps
- Action: Bolt Actiion
- Power Source: CO2, Compressed Air or Crossman's PCP platform
- Barrel: Lothar Walther
- Scope Mounted: No, but this airgun has an integrated 11mm dovetail
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.