Crosman PCP Challenger Competition Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Polymer Stock Black with Sights
- Crosman MTR77 Nitro Piston Tactical Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $173.99 Available
- RWS 54 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $647.99 Special Order
- Crosman PCP Challenger Competition Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $559.99 Special Order
- Walther 1250 Dominator Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $859.99 Special Order
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $3.55 Available
- Gamo Airgun Target 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" Bullseye Package of 100... $3.99 Available
- Crosman Premier Super Match Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9... $8.49 Available
- Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram... $3.99 - $209.99 Select Options
- Crosman Intermount Scope Base 3/8" Dovetail Benjamin and... $16.49 Available
- Browning Leverage Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $199.99 Available
The Crossman Challenger PCP is a Sporter Class Air Rifle that has been approved for use in competition by the National Three-Position Air Rifle Council.
The Challenger PCP still has an the same adjustable stock and ambidextrous bolt handle that made the Challenger 2000 so popular, but now includes a patented integral locking mechanism. as well. Additionally, this completely re-designe rifle includes a two-stage, match grade, adjustable trigger and a Lothar Walther barrel for unsurpassed accuracy. The gun comes equipped with the ability to operate on either CO2 or compressed air, using Crosman's highly successful PCP platform.
Combine all of this with a visible pressure gauge and user friendly loading port, and the Challenger PCP becomes a gun that all competition shooters, young and old, can be proficient with in any shooting event. Only from Crosman, the world leader in airgun innovation since 1923.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 7.1 lbs
Overall Length: 41.5"
Barrel Length: 10.25"
Magazine Capacity: Single shot
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 530 fps
Action: Bolt action
Power Source: Dual Fuel: PCP/CO2
Barrel: Lothar Walther Rifled
Front Sight: Diopter
Rear Sight: Precision Diopter System
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.