Diamond Outlaw RAK Compound Bow Package Right Hand 60-70 lb. 26"-30" Draw Length Mossy Oak Treestand Camo
- Muzzy MX-3 Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $22.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- MTM Ultra Compact Arrow Case 12 Arrows up to 32.2" long... $15.79 Available
- T.R.U. Ball Predator Bow Release... $36.39 - $51.99 Select Options
- Allen Compound Bow Tuning Kit with Nock Sets... $20.49 Available
- SKB Hunter Series 4117 Parallel Limb Compound Hard Bow Case... $139.99 Available
- 330 fps
- Octane Strings
- 32" axle-to-axle
- Throttle Cam
The Outlaw from Diamond delivers everything that today's hardcore bowhunter is looking for in a hunting rig. The compact 32" axle-to-axle length is extremely maneuverable and with a weight of just 3.8 lbs the Outlaw will no wear you out on those long hikes in the field. Featuring Diamond's throttle cam for blazing speed and rock solid consistency, the Outlaw is a solid choice for any serious archer. With a forgiving 7" brace height, the Outlaw gives you the accuracy and consistency you need to get the job done.
- Octane Strings and Cables are pre-stretched to eliminate peep rotation
- Carbon Rod String Stop kills vibration
- Throttle Cam delivers unmatched consistency with blazing speed
- Rotating draw length modules
- IBO Speed Rating: 330 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Mass Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 26" to 30"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Single
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Finish: InVelvet Mossy Oak Treestand
- String Material: Octane Strings
- R.A.K. custom 4-pin fiber optic sight
- Deadlock Lite Octane Quiver
- Hostage XL Arrow Rest
- 5" Ultra-Lite Octane Stabilizer
- BCY String Loop
- Comfort Wrist Sling
- Alloy Peep Sight
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.