Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Gilding Metal Expanding Boat Tail Box of 20
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $9.33 - $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.79 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Available Select Options
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Triple-Shock X... $27.49 Available
- Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out Brushless Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent... $10.29 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 139 Grain... $17.79 Available
- Sure Shot Exploding Rifle Target 1/2 lb. Container... $7.19 Available
- Rifle Basix Rifle Trigger Ruger M77 Mark II 14 oz to 2-1/2 lb... $99.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $47.49 Available
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Wrench... $2.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 17.25" Bullseye Target Package of 5... $16.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Sniper Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Polymer... $27.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded with Hornady's Gilding Metal Expanding (GMX) bullet, this bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds. A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. The boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This bullet gives hunters an expanding monolithic bullet that delivers ultra-flat trajectories and devastating terminal performance. Hornady also lists these as "California Compatible".
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.