Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Gilding Metal Expanding Boat Tail Box of 20
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $11.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel 8" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Target... $4.49 - $29.99 Select Options
- Nosler Varmageddon Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Tipped... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.49 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 223 Remington 75 Grain Hollow... $18.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.99 Available
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 50 Grain... Add to Cart for Price
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington 5-Round Steel Blue... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 9mm Luger 135 Grain FlexLock... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 223 Remington 75 Grain Hollow Point... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 243 Winchester 95 Grain SST... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 139 Grain... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded with Hornady's Gilding Metal Expanding (GMX) bullet, this bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds. A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. The boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This bullet gives hunters an expanding monolithic bullet that delivers ultra-flat trajectories and devastating terminal performance. Hornady also lists these as "California Compatible".
Ballistics Information: Pending R&D!!
For more information on Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition, please click the link below:
SUPERFORMANCE in Semi-Auto/Select Fire Guns.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.