Zero Tolerance ZT0780 Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Drop Point S30V Tungsten Coated Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $19.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: S30V
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip up, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Blade Finish: Tungsten DLC Coating
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Width: .121"
- Closed Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 8.125"
- Weight: 3.6 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.