Novak LoMount Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut Steel Blue Tritium
- Novak LoMount Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut Steel Blue White... $39.99 Available
- Novak LoMount Super Wide Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut .170"... $34.99 Available
- Ed Brown Rear Night Sight Fixed Low Profile 2 Dot Steel Black... $63.71 Available
- Ed Brown Rear Sight Fixed Low Profile Plain Steel Black... $27.23 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine Base Pad 1911 with... $3.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine LR-308, KAC SASS/ MK11 308 Winchester Black... $13.63 - $20.99 Select Options
- Novak Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut .075" Depth .215" Height... $54.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- Marlin Ejector with Spring Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $12.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Action Block LR-308, Knight's Armament... $59.99 Available
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Burris Slotted Windage Screws Refill Package of 10... $9.99 Available
- Novak Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut .075" Depth .180" Height... $54.99 Available
- Swenson Commander-Style Hammer 1911 Blue... $21.49 Available
- Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger Kit Smith & Wesson... $159.95 Available
- TRUGLO Compact Rimfire Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Duplex Reticle with... $46.99 Available
Extreme Duty sights, comments from Novak:
Shipping Weight: 0.052 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.