Novak LoMount Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut Steel Blue Tritium
- Novak LoMount Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut Steel Blue White... $39.99 Available
- Novak LoMount Super Wide Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut .170"... $34.99 Available
- Ed Brown Rear Night Sight Fixed Low Profile 2 Dot Steel Black... $94.99 Available
- Ed Brown Rear Sight Fixed Low Profile Plain Steel Black... $23.80 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Novak LoMount Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut Steel Blue... $34.99 Available
- Novak Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut .075" Depth .215" Height... $54.99 Available
- Novak Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut .075" Depth .180" Height... $54.99 Available
- Swenson Commander-Style Hammer 1911 Blue... $21.49 Available
- Kensight Competition Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base... $29.99 Available
- Nowlin 2-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $29.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Rear Sight Assembly .160" White Outline K, L,... $51.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Extreme Duty sights, comments from Novak:
Shipping Weight: 0.052 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.