Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 120 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
- Barnes VARMIN-A-TOR Bullets 20 Caliber (204 Diameter) 32 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer TNT Varmint Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 70... $21.49 - $136.99 View More Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $26.49 Available
- Norma USA Reloading Brass 25-06 Remington... $24.49 - $1,024.99 View More Options
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE TRIM Hand Case Trimmer Universal Set... $17.49 Available
- RCBS Advanced Powder Measure Stand... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Match Grade New Dimension Bushing Full Length Sizer... $76.99 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 6.5 Creedmoor... $30.49 Available
- Primos Bullet Bugle Elk Call... $29.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 6.5 Creedmoor... $61.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 140... $29.49 Available