Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 120 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington AccuTip Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $16.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.