Comp-Tac Paddle Holster Straight Drop Right Hand S&W M&P 45 ACP Kydex Black
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 45 ACP 10-Round Steel PVD... $33.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Commander 18 lb... $7.89 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring S&W 39, 439, 539, 639, 3904, 3906, 3944,... $7.99 Available
- Blade-Tech Phantom Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $29.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Reinforced Instructor Belt 1-1/2" Black Steel... $24.99 Select Options
Comp-Tac has worked hard to minimize the bulk and size of their gear to provide as comfortable a solution as possible, especially on the IWB products. Whereas the standard thickness of kydex material is .125", all IWB holsters are made from .090" sheets. Comp-Tac has found .090" to be the ideal thickness for IWB holsters. Anything thinner is prone to breakage.
The "Slide" version allows you to use one holster for similar guns of different lengths (such as Glock 9mm, .40, and .357's). The Slide is typically slightly longer than the shortest gun of the series, and left open so the excess barrel length on longer guns can "slide" through the end of the holster.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.