RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 311 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 225 Diameter Steel... $14.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 226 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $24.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 313 Diameter Steel... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- North Fork Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 120 Grain... $60.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Collet Neck Sizer Die 7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser)... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 312 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.