Yankee Hill AR-15 Lightweight Rifle Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7" Twist 20" Fluted Barrel Chrome Lined with Quad Rail Free Float Handguard, Mini Scope Riser Mounts
The Yankee Hill AR-15 Lightweight Upper Assembly is a drop-in part that will attach to virtually any standard AR-15 lower assembly. Comes complete with charging handle, Mil Spec bolt and bolt carrier assembly, it is ready to pin to a complete lower assembly with no modification. Barrels feature Yankee Hill's Diamond fluting which reduces weight and increases cooling. Uppers come complete with Yankee Hill Lightweight free float 4-rail handguards which increase versatility and accuracy without adding too much weight.
- Upper Receiver Type: Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Contour: Medium, Diamond Fluted
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: N/A
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: N/A
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 12.5" Free Float Lightweight Quad Rail
- Sights: N/A
- Extras: 2 Yankee Hill Mini Scope Risers
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 6.250 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.