Gamo Varmint Hunter HP Air Rifle 22 Caliber Olive Drab Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 4x 32mm Matte Light and Laser
- Gamo Varmint Hunter HP Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Olive Drab... $219.99 Available
- Gamo Big Cat Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic Stock... $154.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Nitro Piston... $159.99 Available
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $269.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can Tall 30 Caliber... $9.49 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Trap... $29.99 Available
- Peltor PTL Push-To-Listen Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Black... $57.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Varmint Hunter HP Air Rifle
Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Overall Length: 43.75"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 41 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-3/4 lbs.
Trigger: Two Stage Adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps with PBA
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Rifle Steel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.