SOG Flash Rescue Folding Knife 3.5" Partially Serrated Wharncliff AUS-8 Stainless Steel Blade GRN Handle
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $12.99 Available
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $14.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
The SOG Flash Rescue features a Wharncliff AUS 8 Stainless Steel blade with SOG's unique Cryogenic Heat Treatment that makes the blade super tough and increased edge retention. The Wharncliff style blade has a blunted tip for safely cutting seat belt and straps. The GRN Polymer handles feel extraordinary in your hand and looks cool as well. The patent pending bayonet style clip allows for discreet deep pocket carry and can be moved for right or left hand carry. Pick up your Flash Rescue today and own one of the coolest knives available.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Handle Material: GRN
- Blade Shape: Wharncliff
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Slide Lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 3.1 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.