The Mosin-Nagant Rifle, 6th Edition Book by Terence W. Lapin
- Timney Trigger Mosin-Nagant 1-1/2 to 4 lb Steel Matte... $98.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Mosin-Nagant Rifles" Book... $6.49 Available
- Advanced Technology Weaver-Style Scope Mounting System with... $56.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Boyds' Classic Rifle Stock Mosin Nagant Military Barrel... $113.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- Loadbooks USA "7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm Rimmed)"... $7.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 300 H&H... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 308... $6.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 303 Caliber 7.7mm... $1.69 Available
- "The Swedish Mauser Rifles" Book by Steve Kehaya and Joe Poyer... $10.85 Available
- Colt Grips with Colt Logo 1911 Government, Commander Rubber... $9.99 Available
Publisher: North Cape Publications
Number of Pages: 280
Dimensions: 8.4" x 5.5" x 0.7"
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.