Federal Fusion Modern Sporting Rifle Ammunition 338 Federal 185 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Box of 20
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Remington T-85 Shooting Glasses Kit Black Frame Clear Smoke... $20.49 Available
- Hunter's Specialties Field Dressing Gloves Combo with Wrist... $1.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- EZ Target Deer Master Pack Target 14" x 18" Paper Package of... $13.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 5.45x39mm Russian 30-Round with Anti... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 243 Winchester Box of 50... $39.49 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor 120 Grain A-Max Boat... $25.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Winchester Varmint X Ammunition 243 Winchester 58 Grain... $26.49 - $258.99 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 260 Remington... $30.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 243 Caliber, 6mm... $12.99 Available
- Barnes Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Jacketed... $77.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 25-06 Remington... $30.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 338 Federal... $34.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 25, 264 Caliber, 6.5mm... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $37.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Federal Fusion MSR Ammunition is specifically designed for the most versatile class of firearms in history, the Modern Sporting Rifle. Fusion MSR Ammunition is engineered for hunting MSR's. Each round performs its ballistic peak through 16" to 20" barrels which are the common lengths found on these rifles. Each load features a low-flash, fast-burning propellant and primers compatible with the free-floating firing pins that are characteristic on MSR's. Each brass case features a harder case head for exceptional primer retention, military-style colored iris gives visual confirmation or proper case metallurgy. These rounds will feed and function perfectly from magazines and exhibit velocities that are tailored to the unique ballistic tendencies of these rifles.
These loads are loaded with a specialized fusion bullet that is perfect deer sized game. Each bullet features an electrochemically bonded lead core to copper jacket, eliminating the possibility of a core/jacket separation. The boat tail rifle bullets feature a slight dimple in the nose that delivers exceptional accuracy and devastating terminal performance which delivers an impact that radiates lethal shock throughout the target. This energy is optimized through mass weight retention, a top-secret tip-skiving process and superior bullet integrity. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.