Pachmayr Magazine Base Pad 1911 Rubber Black Package of 5
- NRA Official Pistol Target TQ-6 25' Slow Fire Paper Package of... $4.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Volquartsen Magazine Ejector Extension Floorplate Ruger 22/45... $28.99 Available
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 7-Round... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,... $10.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Soft Armor Rex Pistol Gun Case 9" x 12" Nylon Black... $17.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Colt Thumb Safety 1911 Matte Blue... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Gunsmithing Required: No, however if installing on a stainless steel magazine, it may be necessary to drill and tap holes in the baseplate and use 4-40 screws to retain pad. Stainless steel baseplates may be too hard for the self-tapping screws supplied with these pads to cut their own threads.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.