Pachmayr Magazine Base Pad 1911 Rubber Black Package of 5
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Fobus Paddle Holster Right Hand 1911 Government, S&W 945... $24.49 Available
- Fobus Paddle Double Magazine Pouch Single-Stack 9mm Luger or... $22.49 Available
- Tap Magic Cutting Fluid with EP-Extra 4 oz... $4.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 4-40 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel #40... $2.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Blue ... $6.99 - $35.99 Select Options
Gunsmithing Required: No, however if installing on a stainless steel magazine, it may be necessary to drill and tap holes in the baseplate and use 4-40 screws to retain pad. Stainless steel baseplates may be too hard for the self-tapping screws supplied with these pads to cut their own threads.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.