Pachmayr Magazine Base Pad 1911 Rubber Black Package of 5
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 7mm-08 Remington Box of 50... $52.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 135 Grain... $22.99 Available
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 7-Round... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 4-40 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Hanson T-Handle Tap Wrench #0 to 1/4"... $4.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $9.22 Available
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 7-Round Steel... $17.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 9mm Luger 135 Grain FlexLock... $21.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $18.99 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Montana X-Treme Cowboy Blend Bore Cleaning Solvent 6 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- Gun Guides Reloading Guide for Pistols " 9mm Luger, 357 SIG,... $10.29 Available
Gunsmithing Required: No, however if installing on a stainless steel magazine, it may be necessary to drill and tap holes in the baseplate and use 4-40 screws to retain pad. Stainless steel baseplates may be too hard for the self-tapping screws supplied with these pads to cut their own threads.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.