"Emergency Food Storage and Survival Handbook" Book by Peggy Layton
- 5ive Star Gear Mil Spec Towel 100% Cotton 22" x 42"... $5.99 Select Options
- "SAS Survival Guide" Pocket Edition Book by John Wiseman... $8.99 Available
- "The M14 Owner's Guide and Match Conditioning Instructions"... $16.99 Available
- "Pocket First Aid Field Guide" Book By G Dvorchak... $8.99 Available
- "SAS Urban Survival Handbook" Book by John "Lofty" Wiseman... $15.29 Available
- Military Manuals 2011 Ranger Handbook... $8.99 Available
- Wise Food Freeze Dried Food Sampler Kit... $24.49 Available
- Coghlans Lightweight Emergency Tube Tent... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Written by Peggy Layton, Emergency Food Storage and Survival Handbook outlines a timely and practical six-step plan for storing a three-month reserve of food, water, and other required survival supplies. This book is perfect for the millions of families who are currently re-examining their preparedness level or looking to establish a prepping program. In effect, this book picks up where Food storage 101 left off as it contains details regarding more advanced preparations, where Food Storage 101 is more geared toward begining preppers. With that said, you do not need both books. The fundamental information discussed in Food Storage 101 can be found in this book as well.
- Type: Paperback
- Language: English
- Publisher: Peggy Layton (July 12, 2009)
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.