Smith Enterprise Good Iron Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28 Thread with Jam Nut AR-15 Matte
- DPMS Muzzle Brake Miculek 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Steel Matte... $38.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Recoil Eliminator Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28 Thread... $92.99 - $104.99 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28... $69.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nordic Components Corvette Compensator Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28... $47.45 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith Enterprise Good Iron Direct Connect Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28... $62.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- Smith Enterprise Armorer's Barrel Wrench AR-15 Steel... $59.99 Available
- Caliber: 223/ 5.56mm
- Thread Pitch: ½"-28
- Length: 2" (2.2" w/Jam Nut)
- Diameter: .86"
- Common Firearm Use: AR-15
- Material: 8620 Steel, Heat Treated
- Finish: Nitride
- Weight: 3.5 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.