Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 223 Remington 40 Grain Hornady V-Max Ammunition
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $16.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Varmint Target 7" Self-Adhesive... $5.19 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Varmint Forend Front Shooting Rest... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Training Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Soft Point... $27.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 223 Remington 75 Grain Hollow... $11.19 - $529.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $23.49 - $456.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Hornady Training Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $27.99 Select Options
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Follower Ruger Mini-30 All Models... $2.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Hornady's V-Max Bullets feature a polymer tip which enhances accuracy and promotes devastating expansion. The tip raises the ballistic coefficient for faster velocity and helps to stabilize the bullet in flight. It also acts as a wedge, initiating bullet expansion. The copper jacket provides the necessary bearing surface for maximum stability out of the barrel, and the jacket is built to withstand the fast twist rates of the most advanced varmint rifles.
Note: Quantity of 200 comes in polymer ammo can with 4 boxes of 50 inside Technical Information
Where are Fiocchi products made?
While most of Fiocchi ammunition is loaded at their plant in Ozark, Missouri, Fiocchi is also importing ammunition and reloading components from their plant in Italy because of the high demand the industry has been experiencing. All products are loaded to either C.I.P. or SAAMI specifications.