Maxpedition Hook-&-Loop Fastener Horizontal 6 Round Shotgun Panel Nylon Khaki Foliage
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $8.07 Available
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Peltor TacSport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 20dB) Black... $116.99 Available
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $25.00 - $37.00 Select Options
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered 00... $12.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.