Buck 316 Talus Folding Knife 2.5" Serrated Modified Clip Point 420HC Stainless Steel Blade G10 Handle Black
The Buck Talus Folding Knife is an ideal blending of durability, ergonomics, and contemporary styling. The gently sloping 2.5" partially serrated blade provides a shape that is versatile enough to be used on a myriad of everyday or outdoor situations. The G10 handle has a curved, contoured slope to sit more naturally in the user's hand. A stainless steel pocket clip is included to keep the Talus secured in your pocket. Backed by the Buck Forever Warranty and made in the USA.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10
- Blade Shape: Modified clip point
- Serrated: Partial
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Pocket clip; tip down
- Locking Mechanism: Lock back
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumb hole
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.098"
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 5.5"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Aguila Minishell Ammunition 12 Gauge 1-3/4" 5/8 oz #7-1/2 Shot...
$12.29 - $289.99
Remington Game Load Ammunition 16 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz #6 Shot...
DPMS Barrel Vise Jaws AR-15 Aluminum...
- Smith & Wesson ExtremeOps Tactical Folding Knife 3.1" Karambit...
Sig Sauer Barrel P226 9mm Luger M13.5x1 Left Hand Threaded...