Avery Migrator M-2 Layout Blind Polyester KW-1 Camo
- Avery Power Flag Canada Goose Flag with KW-1 Camo... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Avery KillerWeed Layout Blind Kit... $30.99 Select Options
- Avery Cap Cotton Twill ... $10.29 Select Options
- Haydel's Honker Polycarbonate Canada Goose Call Clear... $18.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Avery KillerWeed Blind Grass... $29.99 - $30.99 Select Options
- Folds easily into a backpack in seconds
- Rust-proof powder coated aluminum frame
- Indestructible solid aluminum hinges
- Perfect for any medium or large size hunters
- Elongated 51.5-inch doors and enlarged 25-inch wide cockpit for easy entry and exit
- Hunt all day with padded ergonomic seat
- Weather-proof 900D Duramax cover and 1800D ballistic cloth floor
- Zippered FlagPorts for comfortable flagging
- Extended see-through mesh face flaps for unparalleled visibility
- CamoStraps for full coverage stubbling
- Quick closure door pulls
The M-2 from Avery is designed for the run and gun waterfowl hunter who needs to be on the “X” when hunting. This low profile layout blind folds down for easy transport and features backpack straps for added comfort. The outer cover is made of a weather-proof 900D Duramax material and includes a 1800D ballistic cloth floor. The enclosed padded seat provides ergonomic comfort for all day hunts.
Folded Dimensions: 31” x 37” x 8.5”
Set Up Dimensions: 84” x 37” x 19.5”
Weight: 22 lbs
Shipping Weight: 31 Pounds *XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
* Additional shipping charge due to large/irregular shape of product
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.