Avery Migrator M-2 Layout Blind Polyester KW-1 Camo
- Folds easily into a backpack in seconds
- Rust-proof powder coated aluminum frame
- Indestructible solid aluminum hinges
- Perfect for any medium or large size hunters
- Elongated 51.5-inch doors and enlarged 25-inch wide cockpit for easy entry and exit
- Hunt all day with padded ergonomic seat
- Weather-proof 900D Duramax cover and 1800D ballistic cloth floor
- Zippered FlagPorts for comfortable flagging
- Extended see-through mesh face flaps for unparalleled visibility
- CamoStraps for full coverage stubbling
- Quick closure door pulls
The M-2 from Avery is designed for the run and gun waterfowl hunter who needs to be on the “X” when hunting. This low profile layout blind folds down for easy transport and features backpack straps for added comfort. The outer cover is made of a weather-proof 900D Duramax material and includes a 1800D ballistic cloth floor. The enclosed padded seat provides ergonomic comfort for all day hunts.
Folded Dimensions: 31” x 37” x 8.5”
Set Up Dimensions: 84” x 37” x 19.5”
Weight: 22 lbs
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 31 Pounds *
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: Yes
* Additional shipping charge due to large/irregular shape of product
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.