Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $24.49 - $439.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Blazer Clean-Fire Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Total Metal... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 36 Polymer Black... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain Full... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Kriss Magazine Extension Kit 17 Round Fits Glock 21, 21SF,... $35.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Glock 30, 30SF 45 ACP 10-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Glock 20, 20SF 10mm Auto 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Arredondo Checkered Extended Magazine Base Pad +5 Glock 20, 21... $37.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Recoil Buffer 1911 Government, Commander Polyurethane... $6.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.