Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP 10-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 36 Polymer Black... $10.99 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Black... $13.25 Available
- Remington Golden Saber Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Brass... $37.49 Available
- Kriss Magazine Extension Kit 17 Round Fits Glock 21, 21SF,... $25.25 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W 10-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger 10-Round Polymer... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Extended Magazine Release Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tru-Gear Deluxe Nylon Heavy Duty Belt Keepers Black 4 Per Card... $4.89 Available
- MTM Pistol Gun Case 13.1" x 9.7" x 3.2" Plastic Black... $8.49 Available
- DAC Trigger Block Gun Lock... $3.99 Available
- Fobus Belt Double Magazine Pouch Double-Stack Glock,... $20.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Standard Key Ring Holder Nylon Black... $5.29 Available
- Tasco Red Dot Sight 42mm Tube 1x 5 MOA Dot with Integral... $49.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.