Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP 10-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $4.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 36 Polymer Black... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round... $41.50 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $5.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk Hawktex Tactical Ambidextrous Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed... $24.99 Available
- Leapers UTG 1" Max Strength Tactical 6-Hole Quick Detachable... $16.49 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $8.99 Available
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $2.69 Available
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag 25 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $2.69 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 350 Grain... $27.49 Available
- CED IPSC/IDPA Range Ready Universal Cleaning Kit... $69.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Rotary Media Separator... $21.49 Available
- Leupold 1" QRW Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings Matte Low... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crooked Horn Slide and Flex Binocular Strap Harness... $18.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.