KA-BAR BK7 Becker Combat Utility Fixed Blade Knife 7" Clip Point 1095 Cro-Van Black Carbon Steel Blade Grivory Handle Black
- KA-BAR Short U.S.M.C. Fighting/Utility Knife 5-1/4" Carbon... $67.99 Select Options
- KA-BAR Black Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Blade... $66.99 Available
- KA-BAR BK9 Becker Combat Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 9" Drop Point... $102.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR Becker Handle Kit... $12.62 - $46.49 Select Options
- KA-BAR BK4 Becker Machax Fixed Blade Knife 9.4" Bolo Style... $102.99 Available
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Blade length: 7"
- Blade Thickness: 0.188"
- Overall Length: 12-3/4"
- Weight: 13.6 oz
- Made in USA
Shipping Weight: 1.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.