Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Caribou Gear Meat Preserve Spray Concentrate Powder 2 oz... $6.99 Available
- PNW Arms Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout... $30.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 9mm Luger (355 Diameter) 115 Grain... $27.49 Available
- Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 140... $29.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 38 Special (357 Diameter) 110 Grain... $27.49 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Talon Sling Swivels 1-1/4" Steel Black... $10.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $17.10 Available
- Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 45 ACP (451 Diameter) 185 Grain Hollow... $32.99 Available
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Sectional Density: 0.205
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.377
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.