Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain... $26.17 Available
- ERGO Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $3.20 Available
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter)... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277 Diameter)... $30.49 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45-70 Government 325 Grain... $31.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 6.8mm Remington SPC... $15.29 - $457.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 270 Winchester Box of 50... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $16.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain... $39.99 Available
- Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Sectional Density: 0.205
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.377
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.