Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $34.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $34.49 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 30-30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150... $35.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $29.49 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277... $36.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $37.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 115... $33.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 204 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 100... $32.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 270... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 32 Winchester Special (321... $33.99 Available
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Sectional Density: 0.205
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.377
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.