Bear Carnage Compound Bow Right Hand 50-60 lb. 27"-29" Draw Length Realtree APG Camo
- Vista Clearview Bow Peep Sight Polymer... $3.19 Select Options
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot Arrow Rest... $39.99 Select Options
- Scorpion Venom 3 Star Maintenance Kit Bow String Maintenance... $29.49 Available
- Allen Compound Bow Tuning Kit with Nock Sets... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Trophy Ridge ShockStop Lite Bow Stabilizer Rubber Black... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Skeleton Cam and Idler Wheel w/ Tungsten Carbide precision weight
- 4 x 4 Roller Guard w/ 8 sealed ball bearings
- Longer more forgiving riser
- Zero Tolerance limb pockets
- Dual Arc offset string suppressors
- Max Pre-Load limbs
- Contra-Band Strings and Cables
IBO Speed Rating: 345 FPS
Axle-to-Axle Length: 32"
Mass Weight: 4 lbs
Let Off: 80 %
Brace Height: 7.25"
Draw Length Range: 25.5"-30.5"
Set Draw Length: 60-70 lb set at 29", 50-60 set at 28"
Draw Length Modules Included: 28" and 30" modules included for 60-70 lb and 27" and 29" modules included for 50-60 lb
Cam Type: Single
Riser Material: Aluminum
String Material: BCY 452X
Finish Realtree APG Camo
Shipping Weight: 6.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.