Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Ruger Mark III Series Pistols" Book
- Clear Pistol
- Internal Lock
- Mainspring Housing Latch
- Bolt Stop
- Firing Pin Stop
- Barrel / Receiver
- Recoil Spring Assembly
- Firing Pin
- Firing Pin Support & Spring
- Hammer Pivot Pin
- Hammer Assembly
- Magazine Disconnect
- Hammer Bushing
- Sear Assembly
- Trigger Assembly
- Sear Assembly
Excerpt from this Guide:
This Gun-Guide is a continuation of our very successful Ruger .22 Automatic Pistols - The Complete Guide for all models from 1947 ~2004. For the past 60 years, the Ruger .22 Pistol continues to be the largest selling, most popular .22 autoloading pistol in history.
In 2004, Ruger introduced it's next generation of .22 Pistols, The Ruger Mark III; available in Standard, Target, and 22/45 Models. As of 2008, they have sold over 250,000 Mark III Pistols.
One the first features you will notice with the Mark III, is the new magazine release located just to the rear of the trigger guard. Ruger also incorporated a new front and rear sights (Hunter Models have micro-adjustable V-notch and HiViz fiber optic sights), an internal locking system, a new contoured ejection port, tapered bolt ears, loaded chamber indicator, a Weaver-style scope base adapter (on all adjustable sight models) and a magazine disconnect.
In 2006, Ruger introduced the 22/45 Hunter which featured a fluted barrel and fiber optic sights. Interchangeable "LitePipes" were added in 2007 and were available in 6 colors for the Mark III and 22/45 Hunter Models. New for 2008 is the addition of a Hunter model with Crimson Trace Lasergrips.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W 41, 422, 622, 2206 22 Long Rifle... $25.99
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,... $10.99
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mark I (Old-Style) 22 Long Rifle 9-Round... $19.99
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.49
- Bianchi 111 Cyclone Crossdraw Holster Right Hand Ruger GP100,... $69.99
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger .22 Automatic... $10.99
- "The Complete Illustrated Guide to Precision Rifle Barrel... $34.99
- The New AR-15 Complete Owner's Guide Book by Walt Kuleck with... $21.99
- Loadbooks USA "45 ACP" Reloading Manual... $6.49
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols" Book... $6.49
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $6.99