Cuddeback Ambush Infrared Game Camera 5.0 Megapixel Brown
- Bushnell Trophy Cam Infrared Digital Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel... $199.99 Available
- Spypoint Tiny-D Infrared Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel Spypoint... $134.99 Available
- Covert Extreme Red 40 Infrared Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel Mossy... $199.99 Available
- HCO Scoutguard SG550V Infrared Digital Game Camera 5.0... $159.95 Available
- HCO Scoutguard SG560V Infrared Digital Game Camera 5.0... $179.95 Available
- Stealth Cam SD Memory Card... $6.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Energizer Battery AA Industrial Alkaline EN91 Pack of 24... $11.74 Available
- Trophy Rock Mineral Deer Supplement 12 lb... $13.99 Available
- Cuddeback Cuddeview X2 SD Card Picture Viewer... $99.99 Available
- Cuddeback Genius Tilt Game Camera Mounting Bracket Kit Steel... $19.99 Available
The Cuddeback Ambush combines classic Cuddeback performance with the convenience and cost efficiency of using "AA" batteries. Cuddeback's Center Subject Technology ensures that wildlife is in the center of the picture every time. The days of only noses or rumps of deer are over. A lightning fast 1/4 second or less trigger speed will ensure that you get a picture of every deer that walks or runs by your camera. Utilizing these trigger speeds makes the Ambush ideal for use along trails, scrapes, and rublines. SmartColor Image Technology gives your image vibrant colors and superior contrast. Cuddeback cameras also contain technology to give you correctly exposed IR images, rather than the blur infrared cameras generally create. The Ambush takes 8 "AA" batteries that can last up to 6 months. The 5 second- 3 minute delay ensures that you can catch that big buck chasing a hot doe during the rut or that you don't get too many pictures of the same deer on a corn pile.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.