Cuddeback Ambush Infrared Game Camera 5.0 Megapixel Brown
The Cuddeback Ambush combines classic Cuddeback performance with the convenience and cost efficiency of using "AA" batteries. Cuddeback's Center Subject Technology ensures that wildlife is in the center of the picture every time. The days of only noses or rumps of deer are over. A lightning fast 1/4 second or less trigger speed will ensure that you get a picture of every deer that walks or runs by your camera. Utilizing these trigger speeds makes the Ambush ideal for use along trails, scrapes, and rublines. SmartColor Image Technology gives your image vibrant colors and superior contrast. Cuddeback cameras also contain technology to give you correctly exposed IR images, rather than the blur infrared cameras generally create. The Ambush takes 8 "AA" batteries that can last up to 6 months. The 5 second- 3 minute delay ensures that you can catch that big buck chasing a hot doe during the rut or that you don't get too many pictures of the same deer on a corn pile.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.100 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.