Howell's Old West Semi Drop In Conversions Drop-In Conversion Cylinder 31 Caliber Uberti 1849 Pocket Pistol Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 32 S&W 5-Round Blue
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.59 Available
- DGL Bullet Lube 12 oz Tub... $21.49 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 32 S&W... $4.99 Available
- RCBS Cowboy Carbide 3-Die Set 32 S&W Long, 32 S&W... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide Sizer Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Safe Maker Fixed Blade Knife Spear Point AUS 8A... $51.70 - $84.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 32 S&W Long... $18.49 - $159.99 Select Options
The conversion cylinder has a plate at the rear of the cylinder body that contains the firing pins. The plate is removed by lifting it off the cylinder body. There is an indexing pin in the body so that the firing pins align properly with the chambers in the cylinder. Removing the plate allows access to the chambers in the cylinder body. Load the chambers with the specified caliber of ammunition. Replace the plate. Remove the original cylinder from the blackpowder handgun and replace that cylinder with the conversion cylinder. After firing, the conversion cylinder must be removed and the plate lifted off so that the empty brass can be removed with a rod or other suitable object (not included with the cylinder).
Note: This conversion cylinder is for BLACK POWDER cartridges or black powder equivalent cartridges (also called Cowboy Ammunition) with lead bullets on a steel frame revolver ONLY. Attempting to use modern ammunition and/or installation on a brass frame will create a dangerous condition that can result in injury or death. Dry firing with the conversion installed will damage the firing pins.