Howell Old West Conversions Conversion Cylinder 31 Caliber Uberti 1849 Pocket Pistol Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 32 S&W 5-Round Blue
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $17.49 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Plus Black Powder Bore Cleaning Solvent and Patch... $4.79 Available
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 32 S&W Long 98 Grain Semi-Jacketed... $25.99 - $496.99 Select Options
- Uberti 1849 Pocket Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 31... $329.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uberti 1849 Wells Fargo Model Black Powder Revolver 31 Caliber... $329.99 Available
- Traditions Black Powder Rifle English Flints Pack of 2... $7.39 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 32 S&W Aluminum... $20.49 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 31 Caliber (311-312 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #23 (32 H&R Magnum, 32... $6.29 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 S&W... $31.99 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.21 - $15.99 Select Options
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 32 Caliber (313 Diameter) 76... $14.79 - $47.99 Select Options
The conversion cylinder has a plate at the rear of the cylinder body that contains the firing pins. The plate is removed by lifting it off the cylinder body. There is an indexing pin in the body so that the firing pins align properly with the chambers in the cylinder. Removing the plate allows access to the chambers in the cylinder body. Load the chambers with the specified caliber of ammunition. Replace the plate. Remove the original cylinder from the blackpowder handgun and replace that cylinder with the conversion cylinder. After firing, the conversion cylinder must be removed and the plate lifted off so that the empty brass can be removed with a rod or other suitable object (not included with the cylinder).
Note: This conversion cylinder is for BLACK POWDER cartridges or black powder equivalent cartridges (also called Cowboy Ammunition) with lead bullets on a steel frame revolver ONLY. Attempting to use modern ammunition and/or installation on a brass frame will create a dangerous condition that can result in injury or death. Dry firing with the conversion installed will damage the firing pins.